14 days left in Little Rock. That seems surreal! I really can't believe how fast the last 4 years have flown by. I was in Tyler last week picking out paint colors and finally took some pics of the new house. Enjoy!
Love love my new Kitchen!
The wallpaper in the living room seemed busy at first but I'm actually starting to like it. The colors are beautiful!
Now this wallpaper didn't have a chance! The marble is beautiful but you didn't even notice it because the paper is so LOUD. I'll be posting after pics of the bathroom soon as it is being painted this week.
Flagstone Patio in back. Those tubes hanging from the ceiling are watering tubes for hanging plants. The previous owner had them wired into the sprinkler system. Pretty cool!
View from across the street. Can't wait for it to be our home!


1 comment:
oh. I. love. it. so. It looks so different without all of her stuff in it!!! I can't believe it's finally YOURS!!! YAY YAY YAY! I CAN'T wait to see it SOON! :)
Post a Comment