Monday, June 21, 2010

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks
Heartbeat? 138 at my doc appt. last week
Total weight gain/loss: +19 pounds. Not so good.
Maternity clothes? Maternity DRESSES are my favorite thing to wear. 100 degrees feels alot better in dresses than it does shorts!
Stretch marks? None (let's hope it stays that way)
Sleep: For the most part good, I am having to use 3-4 pillows for positioning though.
Best moment this week: My first shower was this weekend!
Movement: She's moving ALOT more frequently just starting this past weekend. So reassuring. And the movements seem stronger, more forceful.
Food cravings: Not much has changed with this. Still pasta, bread, tomatoes...any kind of veggie tastes amazing.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In (but barely)
What I miss: Still nothing :)
What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to the move. Or dreading it. Not sure which.
Milestones: My belly is FINALLY bigger than my boobs and I can no longer see my toes if I'm looking straight down.



Sara and I in our matching tank tops (not intended). She is 19 Weeks in this pic. And yes we did go run errands looking like this.
BUMP! I finally feel like I look pregnant FOR SURE! And I'm loving it!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

you look AWESOME!!! you DO totally look pregnant now! Not that you DIDN'T - but you look like an "official" prego person! ha! Love the pic of you and Sara!