Heartbeat? Not sure what it's been lately, I had to mail in the doppler today. All the books say I'm supposed to be able to hear her heartbeat with a stethescope but I still can't hear it.
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed in awhile so not sure about this either. Doc appt. on Tuesday though.
Maternity clothes? Nothing but Maternity Clothes at this point and they are soooo comfy :) Target and Old Navy are my favs!
Stretch marks? None (let's hope it stays that way)
Sleep: For the most part good, I am having to use 3-4 pillows for positioning though.
Best moment this week: Tom felt her kick/punch for the first time a few days ago. His face LIT UP when he felt her move. It was awesome.
Movement: I think she has kind of schedule at this point. Asleep in the morning, awake and moving early afternoon and then again late evening. And if I have to get up in the night to pee she usually starts kicking/moving around. What an amazing feeling...
Food cravings: Anything with tomatoes and pasta. BREAD. I could eat bread all day.
Gender: Still a GIRL!!! I have all the bedding in that I ordered and I love it! The nursery is being painted and having new carpet installed this week (along with most all of the rooms in the new house) and I think it's going to look great!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Can't really think of anything...
What I am looking forward to: Right now I'm most looking forward to the big move (June 30th) and starting to buy nursery furniture, stroller, carseat, etc...
Milestones: I guess Tom feeling her was a pretty big one! And Tom getting done with residency is a pretty big milestone for our family too!
Pics of the new house to come soon!!!
22 Week Bump Pic: I don't think much has changed in the last two weeks...


1 comment:
looking gooooood my friend!!! I don't really think your bump has changed either?!?! you look fab! I still can't believe your bosoms...I can't wait to see you at 24 weeks!!! That was a big "bump month" for me! yay!!!
Post a Comment