Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bump Pic!

Bump at 20 weeks 2 days! I'm feeling her move all the time now, it is incredible! I'm starting the registering process and pretty much have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. Choosing bottles alone has given me a panic attack! Okay well not quite but almost...

I'm going to try and nurse but I think you need bottles too? I've just decided to go for the ones that match the pump I've picked out for now. If that doesn't work we'll try something else! Do I need a bottle warmer if I'm going to BF? Too many things to figure out! AHHH!! Attention mothers that read this, any suggestions for registering needs please feel free to leave tips! Things that I am most confused about are : bottles, nipples, pacifiers, all bottle care needs. Basically anything that has to do with feeding this baby. You can check out what I have picked so far at Babies R Us. Thanks!

Please excuse the giant Ta-Ta's. They have developed a life of their own!


3 comments:

reganburdett said...

Here is what little Case likes: Avent pacifiers, Medela bottles (we registered for Avent which work good too but he tends to eat better from the Medela bottles). Have so much fun registering!!!!

Sara Staley said...

Yea for bump pics and big ta-tas! haha! Are you going to take a parenting/breastfeeding class? I'm sure they will give you the skinny there! But does our book not give you the 411 either? I have been very impressed with everything I have read so far. And I'm reading from start to finish!

Son and Julie said...

registering can be overwhelming...and i am big on breastfeeding but you will need bottles too (if you want to let the hubby take over a few of the feedings to give you a break). someone had given me the advice to register for 1 of each type of bottle and then when the baby comes you can let her try them all to see which one she prefers - then just go buy more of that kind. some babies will refuse to drink out of certain bottles, and this way you don't end up with a whole set of bottles that you can't use. collin ended up liking all of them so we stuck with the avent.