I should have started this weeks ago but I guess now is better than never! A few other things going on are Tom and I have FINALLY worked out the contract for the home we are going to buy in Tyler and I'm so excited! (Pics to come soon!) It's just one of those houses that feels like a home the second you walk in the door. I can't wait! Of course I have no furniture for this home but oh well...I've kinda started going to stores and looking at nursery furniture and I'm not liking anything. Let's see, what else...We sold our house in Little Rock (yay) and only have 8 weeks left up there. So weird!!! We've been in Tyler all week and have had the best time with my parents on our "vacation". I'm really going to try and do this weekly update thingy from now on so I can remember everything about this very special pregnancy!
How far along? 17 weeks 2 days
Heartbeat? 140 bpm (on average)
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? I can still fit into some of my regular shorts with the bella band but they are starting to get tight! I'm loving dresses and the maternity shorts I bought.
Stretch marks? None (let's hope it stays that way)
Sleep: For the most part good, I do have problems falling back asleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: I guess the best moments are when we hear baby's heartbeat. I rented a doppler so we listen about every other night.
Movement: Not yet and I'm sooooo ready for some!!!
Food cravings: None that I can pinpoint.
Gender: I've thought boy from the day of the transfer but Tom always says girl. We'll see!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallower (is that a word?)
What I miss: Feeling like I look good in my clothes. I was a little heavier than usual when we started this whole process so I'm just feeling kinda blah about all this weight. Plus I feel like my "bump" just looks like fat. I know I'm pregnant and weight is good but I'm still having an issue with my wierd looking body!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in three weeks and feeling this baby move!
Milestones: None
11 years ago


1 comment:
yay!!!!! 16 more days until we know who is in there!!! :) CAN. NOT. WAIT.
Post a Comment