How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Heartbeat? 140 bpm (on average)
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nothing but Maternity Clothes at this point!
Stretch marks? None (let's hope it stays that way)
Sleep: For the most part good, I do have problems falling back asleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling my little girl (so weird to say!) move around for the first time a few days ago!!
Movement: At least a few times per day and I love it!!
Food cravings: None that I can pinpoint.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! We just found out a few hours ago and I am still in shock! I thought boy for sure but there were no extra parts to be seen!! I'm REALLY excited!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing at this point! I am thrilled to be pregnant right now!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement more consistently and having Tom feel her move.
Milestones: 20 Week ultrasound looked great! Measuring right on time!
11 years ago


2 comments:
this just makes me cry - and it's NOT my pregnancy hormones - it's JOY at what you and T are experiencing!!! love you and that little girl of yours!!!
Suzanne, we are so thrilled for you and Tom. That will be one cute little girl! I can't wait to hear the name :)
Post a Comment