Tom and I had a wonderful Easter in Tyler with my parents and did some house hunting while we were down there. I think we went to at least 15 houses on Saturday and it was exhausting!! We did find a house that we liked on Saturday and arranged for another visit on Sunday. We LOVE this house! We are now in the process of making an offer and are so anxious to get this deal done! I can't even imagine having to start the search all over again, so we need this to work!
It's so hard to believe that we have less than 3 months left in Little Rock. I can't even really think about all the changes that we are about to make in our lives, it's too overwhelming! New city, new job, new house, new baby...YIKES!
I'm definitely sporting a bump these days that I'm pretty sure is baby and not blubber ;) Once I get up the nerve I'll start posting bump pics!


4 comments:
Oh my GOSH! 2nd Tri!!!!!! i am so happy for you and continue to think of you and pray for you. what a miracle!!! i am super excited for you. how fun with all the change headed your way, new baby, new house, new life :) where is the house you are looking at? i cannot believe you will be back in tyler again, how awesome is that?! lots of love your way and so happy to read this great news!
wooooo hooooo! :)
yay for lots of things - SOOOOO excited about your beautiful new home you will have to bring your beautiful baby home to! love you!
I am so happy for you. I am just now beginning our IVF process with the addition of PGD for an HLA match for James Thomas! I have spent the evening reading your entire blog. I am sure I may have questions in the future but I have learned so much. Thank you for sharing and again CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy.
it is TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!! you can talk about the house...moving...you know...update? :)
Post a Comment