Monday, February 2, 2009

My New BFF

With the mock dermatology board exams coming up in April, I'm seeing less and less of Tom. He's really wanting to get on top of the studying this year, which is great. I mean, the whole reason for us to be in Little Rock is for him to learn his chosen profession. It sucks though because now I don't really have anyone to play with. We eat dinner together every night and then he studys the rest of the evening (which he should, we need him to be smart). Which has basically made Harry Potter my best friend. I know, I'm like five years behind here with my reading list. Once I get done with Harry I'm going to start the Twilight books (which apparantly are addicting). I read all the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series and LOVED it. Read like 7 books in four weeks, couldn't put it down. Totally recommend it for some fun reading.

Reading has been about the only distraction from our fertility mess that I can count on. Watching TV is usually of no help, my mind wanders to easily...

Speaking of mind wandering...I need to plan some things for this week...like go to the mall one evening or take the pups for a walk. Need to keep busy so it will go by fast!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

ummmm....DROP Harry Potter and pick up with Edward - ASAP! :) Maybe it's the hormones...maybe it's because I am a girl...butttt...Twilight is my new addiction! :)