I'm having every pregnancy symptom known to man thanks in part to the prometrium (which mimics pregnancy hormones) and in part to my sub-fertility induced psychosis. I do the same thing every month, twinges of nausea, headaches, fatigue...you name it, I've got it. And it sucks because deep down I know the odds are not in our favor so this is most likely just another "normal" cycle. So to counter the psychosis I am trying different relaxation techniques. Not anything formal just deep breathing, quiet timeouts during the workday and giving thanks to God everyday for my healthy body and my healthy marriage. This seems to be working too, I'm way better this month than I was in December.
The prometrium, even though it makes me fake pregnant, is also doing it's job! So here's hoping!
1 comment:
"sub-fertility induced psychosis"? Suz...I LOVE YOU! I would just call that NORMAAALLLLLL!!!
Post a Comment