And no I do not mean the kind with feathers and a gobble. I want to bowl three strikes in row tonight with my bowling league! That's called a turkey in bowling jargon for those of you not in the know about this kind of thing. I don't play full time, just as a sub on a team that consists of four girls that I work with here in the clinic. Last week I averaged a 110 over three games, which is super good for me, so now the pressure is on to maintain my reputation.
I know this seems super dorky but it really is alot of fun. We usually drink a beer and eat some nachos while "talking" about the doctors we work for. It's a great way to vent our frustrations by slinging a 10 lb ball across a room! Wish me luck!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment