Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FYI

Just wanted to post that there is nothing post worthy going on in my life. Other than I am super excited about the girls weekend coming up...And I'm loving my BFF's baby bump that is totally out there now! That's all...Oh, and I'm living vicariously through my sister with her crazy college experiences.  And I still can't give up Harry Potter, I'm almost done though. I should be ready for Twilight in a few weeks...

2 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

Sucks is right! However, you weren't the only one thinking that thought. About getting to drink, that is! :)

It has to happen at some point, right?

P.S. Change your profile to show your email!!!

Elizabeth said...

all totally post-worthy things! I too, like to live vicariously through KCA's college experience...Can you believe it has been 8/9 years since we started college?!?!? eeeeekkkkk! And I CAN'T wait for you to start Twilight. Hurry!