The embryologist had taken a picture of the two we would transfer (if we had decided to do two). You can tell the difference between the two just in size alone! The group of cells in the middle that kind of look like a walrus face will become the baby and the cells that are flattened and line the top will become the placenta (at least we HOPE they will).
I won't go into details about the transfer itself just because it was so traumatic I'm trying to forget it. Not really but it was the most painful thing I've had to endure my whole life (courtesy of my wonky cervix). After they transfered the embryo they flushed the catheter under a microscope to make sure it went in and then that was it!
The drive home was fine and I have been feeling great! I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days so I won't be heading back to LR until tomorrow but I am soooo ready to be home. My parents, especially my mom, have been awsome so I will be kind of sad to leave.
The clinic just called and said that of the nine we had left over only 3 are advanced enough to freeze. So we have three totsicles and one baking! Please, PLEASE let this work!!


2 comments:
My fingers are CROSSED!!!!
omg...chills! so exciting. praying for you....when will you go back for a check up or know anything??? sorry i am kind of dumb to the process i guess! love you!
Post a Comment