Friday, January 15, 2010

Retrieval

23 is the magic number folks!! After convincing myself that I had ovulated and lost all my precious eggies it turns out I had 23! I was so shocked and excited when they told us I actually cried (first time in this whole process and probably not the last).

The embryologist talked to us before the procedure and explained that all the eggs may not be mature and they only fertilize the mature ones. He should call tomorrow before 5pm for the fertilization report. As I'm typing this our little embies are baking! So crazy! They will call with reports on their growth on Day 1 (tomorrow) day 3 and then I think they will look at them again on Day 5. Day 5 is when we will transfer an embryo.

Again, thank you everyone so much for your prayers! Hope I have great news to post tomorrow!

No comments: