Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Follies

My appt. yesterday went well, the eggies were growing and he wanted to keep a close eye on things so I had to come back to FW again this morning. The nurse did the ultrasound this AM and said depending on my bloodwork I may be triggering tonight for retrieval on Friday. If my estrogen is not quite high enough or Dr. K decides to let the smaller follies grow for one more day I'll go back in tomorrow for another u/s. They estimate I will have 10-15 eggs for retrieval. Not great but quality is more important than quantity and all it takes is one.

I've been really calm since the start of the stim drugs but now that retrieval is so close I'm definitely feeling more anxious. There are so many things left that have to go perfect in order for this to work, I try to take this one day at a time though and so far today is a good day!