Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back on Track

I can't tell you how surprised/relieved/excited I am to be posting such good news! The cyst on my right ovary is gone! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for all your prayers and positive thoughts over the last week! I could not have gotten through it without you guys...

The cyst on the left is still there but Dr. K is not concerned about it because my hormone levels are low again (finally). I'll start the stimulation medications tonight (two sub-q shots in my belly) and will go back to clinic for my first monitoring appt. Thursday morning.

I'm STILL in shock that this is really happening!!

3 comments:

CowtownSparks said...

woooo hooooo!!!! MIRACLE!!! we miss you at The Sparks House! :) can't wait for the adventure to really start!!!

Son and Julie said...

Great news! I am so excited for you guys!! My BFF is going through the same thing here, so I have seen first hand from her how stressful & discouraging the whole process can be, so glad that you got some good news! I'll be prayign for more good news in the future :)

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, I prayed so hard for you and your cyst and will continue to pray for both you and Tom while you are waiting for God to create this wonderful child. I am praying for encouragement - it is one of the hardest things to EVER go through! Love ya tons! Becky