Monday, December 21, 2009

Step 3...

Has begun!! I did my first injection this morning and it went smoothly. I take my last birth control pill on Christmas Day and then head to the doc's office next Tuesday!

I'm pretty sure I need to stop blog-surfing and just try to focus on feeling optimistic about this cycle. There are so many girls that IVF doesn't work for the first/second/third time around. It's scary to read their stories, scary to think of putting your body through this for nothing. I must admit that overall I have not had a good feeling about this working. But then after the injection this morning, a sense of excitement and (could it be?) hopefulness hit me. I'm going to try and hang on to these feelings...

Merry Christmas everyone! I'll let you know how the appt. goes next week!

2 comments:

Sara Staley said...

Well, as I have told you the whole time, your body's senses have a direct impact on how it functions! You have to be hopeful and optimistic! Its gonna work and that's all you need to think about. STOP BLOG SURFING and concentrate on you and your place of zen!! I love you so much and I am VERY hopeful and can't wait for good news!

jillian abernathy said...

Totally agree. You need to believe that good things are coming your way. God WANTS to bless His children. Focus on Life ABUNDANT! Start thanking God for your miracle even before you have it! That is the ultimate way of showing Him your trust and faith, by believing He WILL DELIVER even before he does. I have had to really learn this over and over for myself! Love you and praying for you and Tom and a tiny miracle!!!