Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ready to go!

I'm so angry we have to work tomorrow! We both asked for Tuesday off but couldn't get out of working Monday...We're planning on heading out as soon as I can punch my timecard and get the heck out of there! First to Dallas then to Tyler (maybe we can stop by Northpark :)

I'm badly in need of a few days off, and of spending some time with my family. It's crazy to think that we only have a year and a half until we move to Tyler, and then we'll be with them all the time! (I'm almost sure that's a good thing)...

I haven't decorated our house at all this year (just couldn't feel the Christmas spirit this year) so I'm excited about being in my parents house with all Christmas decorations that I grew up with. Hopefully that will do the trick and I can get this bah humbug attitude to go away...


No comments: