It has been amazing to watch this baby girl girl change so much in the last few months. She is a few days shy of 4 months old and is so much fun. Our days consist of exersaucer time, tummy play, a trip to target, BRU, or the grocery store. And the dry cleaners once a week. She generally sleeps 11-12 hours a night straight through. Every now and then we'll have a weird up at 4 AM night but those are few and far between. She usually has 4 naps 30 min - 1 hour long per day.
Evie is eating three 8 oz bottles per day plus 2-4 oz right before bed. Not sure if this is normal?? All I know is if you try and only feed her 6 oz per feeding she is NOT happy. And she lets you hear all about it.
She only cries when she is hungry or tired so we can usually figure out what she needs pretty quickly. Her "angels kiss" birth mark on her forehead is still relatively dark but becoming more splotchy. It should disappear by her first birthday but who knows.
Life in general is pretty good, aside from a couple of kidney stones I passed last week (ouch). I try to get out of the house most days but it doesn't always happen. And this weather sure isn't helping. I am 6 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight which I'm pretty pleased with. Still not looking forward to bathing suite season though.
Evie's Christening was this past weekend in Fort Smith. It was the same church I was baptized in when I was a baby. Pretty special. We had a beautiful little service and lunch with great friends and family. I will post pics (thank you Heidi!) soon!
Just a few pics of the last couple months...
We LOVE our exersaucer!!
Our first trip on an airplane. A tiny airplane.
Our "official" 3 month pic
Tummy time!
First trip to the zoo


No comments:
Post a Comment