Nursery is done! Well, just about. I'm still wanting to put shelves above the changing table and get a different lamp but the big stuff is done! I am THRILLED with how the drapes and back-board turned out, the decal worked perfectly...I really just couldn't be any happier with it! And that's a kitchen table chair, it will obviously not be staying.



Belly is a bit bigger and lower maybe too. It's definitely easier to breath so I think she's dropped a bit. We had a doctor's appt. today ( I love my doc by the way) and I'm 1 cm and about 25% effaced. I've been that way for two weeks now though so not much to get really excited about. We also met with the Birth Center's patient care planner at the hospital this afternoon. She was awesome, we had a tour of the unit and got to see a room. It's all seeming a bit too real and I can't believe my pregnancy is coming to an end. I'm trying to enjoy every moment, every movement, every hiccup :)
No comments:
Post a Comment