Thursday, December 10, 2009

Med Spread

I got my box of meds in the mail today and I must say, it's pretty impressive.

It might look crazy but everything is labeled including which medication each baggie of syringes is for. Makes it pretty foolproof. And they included a sharps container which I was relieved to see. I had visions of me smuggling my used syringes to the clinic to drop in the sharps container!

So here's hoping that this pile of pills, patches, needles, and hormones does it's job!

2 comments:

jillian abernathy said...

wow, that is impressive :) even for someone like me who works around it everyday! i am glad you got your very own sharps container...now all you need is a big red bio-hazard bag and you will be full on health code compliant, right?! :) seriously though, praying for you and tom. keep your chin up! fingers crossed for a sweet little peanut!

Elizabeth said...

holy moly sister! yes - that IS nice they give you a sharps container...because my co-worker DID smuggle her needles into the office! ha ha! love you! see you SOON!!!