My parents celebrated their 31st Wedding Anniversary in August. Last year as our gift for their 30th Tommy, Melissa, and I hunted down all kinds of pictures of the two of them and made a slide show. It's crazy how much Tommy looks like my dad!Not much else going on except for a new job. After taking the summer off from working full-time I'm doing four days a week in the internal medicine clinic at UAMS. It's amazing how much less stressful it is compared to the oncology clinic. The nurses are great and the doctors are tolerable ;)
After all of our travels over the last few months it's been great being at home these last few weekends. I'm getting excited about trips to NWA for football and friends and maybe some potential visitors in November though!
All quiet on the baby front. We've decided 1) we're young and have plenty of time for treatments later on 2) I'm pretty sure I like sleeping way to much to give it up just yet 3) Having problems thinking of a 3rd reason to wait but that second one counts twice in my book. 4) I quit the fertility clinic here in LR because they are idiots and found a new doc in Fort Worth that I really like. Of course FW is 6 hours away and so it makes sense to wait until we are in Tyler to really start trying again.
Counting down our last 9 months in LR...crazy to think I'll be moving back to Tyler 10 years after leaving...I will miss AR terribly though...
Sorry so long, just had alot to catch up on!


2 comments:
love the post! love your denver pics...and yes - I noticed on FB that Tom hates his braces! ha! it's FREAKY that your Dad and Tommy are TWINS! :)
Loved this post! I serioulsy love the pic of your mom and dad. And holy cow your dad and tommy are identical!
Post a Comment