Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's get this show on the road

Even though we are not trying to get pregnant I still cannot help but get a little anxious as the end of a cycle approaches.  I wish stupid Aunt Flo would just show up already! It sure would save me alot of obsessing over imaginary preggo symptoms...

Family Vegas Vacation is next week! I'm so pumped!! I am determined to do a good job at taking pictures and figure out how to get them on here...I can't believe my baby sister is going to be 21, I feel so old...

Speaking of getting older, for our birthday gifts to each other Tom and I booked a trip to Denver in September, random I know, but we're going to a Rockies game and seeing The Killers at Red Rocks! I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will LOVE seeing The Killers live! Glad you guys decided to go :)