I've already entered the "let's move on" stage and will be calling the doc's office tomorrow to get my next prescription, I'll have to start it on Thursday...
On a more fun note...Tom and I have planned our summer vacay and we are going back to Destin! This is super exciting because it is just two months away, we're going in June!! We are sad to leave behind our best travel buddies but they will have their hands full about that time...literally! :)
Southwest FINALLY dropped the prices on the direct flights to Vegas from LR and we are booked for our Vegas Family Vacation in July which is going to be a blast!
The boat should be dewinterized sometime in the next few weeks and the summertime lake fun will begin again...can't wait to see everyone at all of Lindsey's fun wedding happenings!!


2 comments:
ugh. bummer. BUT you CAN enjoy one (or two)of Joe T's knock-you-off-your-a$$ margaritas this weekend for me...
also "ugh" and "bummer" to you going to Destin WITHOUT us this year! :) I am excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Loveeeee!
still praying for you...lots of love. xo
Post a Comment