At this point, I'm done with the ultrasounds and docs for a while. I really feel that it's truly been a timing issue with us for the past year. At my first appt. with the RE we made a plan that included IUI, clomid, injectables, etc... I'm sure he gave me the same plan that approx. 10 million other couples in America are on...which is fine, I mean that's his job. That's what he's supposed to do. I've just decided it's not the plan for us. At least not right now, not yet.
So I have a new plan...take a deep breath, enjoy this time that Tom and I have together and try and prepare my body for a pregnancy that I know will happen in 2009...I think it's going to be a good year ;)


3 comments:
Love both you guys so much! Yea for 2009! It is going to be a great year! :)
I had no idea you had a blog until you commented on Haley's! I am so excited to be able to read about you on a regular basis! I hope you have an awesome Christmas in TX! If you guys want, Brent Poole and Melissa are having a New Year's party and I know you can come. It will be loads of fun. Call me soon and we can catch up about all the honeymoon details. And no worries about the baby! You will be pregant when you are suppossed to be. You and Tom need to enjoy all the time you have together just the two of you now. (and all the sex) b/c as soon as a baby comes, you will never be just the two of you again! I love you!
Oh my gosh - so I got your comment, assumed it was you and went on with my life. I didn't realize you had a blog until Sara told me today.
Good luck with the "baby making"! It will happen and I know you will be an amazing mother! Can't wait for the girls weekend!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment